Memories of Connor's Adventures

Orlando the Adventurer pulled a Scimitar from beneath his Robes and smiled...

Thursday 18 January 2018

Old School: exploring the beginnings of D&D

I'll be updating this post as often as I can, planning to work my way through as many old Play-by-mail Dipzines as possible as I search for D&D articles. I'll look at typing them up and posting them. You might want to search your local wargaming/Diplomacy society.

Zines with Dungeons & Dragons content

  • Libertarian (#44)
  • Moravian Gazette (#6, #7, #8, #9, #11)
  • Pocket Armenian (#26)
  • Turnabout (#17)
  • Ruritania (#20, #21, #22)
  • Janus (#15, #16)
  • The Smokey Dragon (#5)
  • Boast (#114)
  • Centurion (#13, #14, #15, #20, #21)
  • Liaisons Dangerous (#76, #77, #80)

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm a little late for a reply, but I was working on a similar project a while back:
    http://odd74.proboards.com/thread/12278/od-content-dilpomacy-fanzines

    ReplyDelete